Alamo Blinds has been trading for many years and offers a bespoke service to our customers enhancing their homes and work places.
We provide made to measure Curtains, Blinds, Shutters and Awnings. We currently employ two full time salesmen/fitters who are not only skilled in fitting these products across a variety of windows, but are knowledgeable and provide professional advice. We are looking to employ a third person to join our team. Experience is preferred in the installation of Blinds, Shutters, Awnings and Curtains, or related skills from another trade.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- To fit bespoke made to measure curtains, blinds, shutters and awnings in our customers' homes and work places.
- Accurate surveying, measurement and pricing of job before orders are placed and manufactured.
- To provide excellent customer service whilst offering professional advice and opinion.
- The applicant should be able to work Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday when needed.
- Good written and spoken English, flexible attitude, trust worthy, hardworking and works well within a team.
- Full UK driving license required as company van supplied to right candidate.
- Be able to work alone and efficiently being punctual for appointments.
- Helping with workshop tasks and shop duties.
Job offer to right candidate:
- Full time position.
- Company van with fuel and tools supplied.
- Salary currently £25.740 per annum.
- End of year bonus.
- Ongoing training in new products.
- Company i-pad, used for pricing and order information.
- 20 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
Please apply or forward your CV to email@example.com
or if you would prefer to post your application, send to: Alamo Blinds Ltd, 439 Reading Road, Winnersh RG41 5HU.